Albuquerque Asian Dating Tips for Newly Made Matches
If you need dating advice and ideas, Iwantasian.com is putting up the best guide to start planning dates with your new Asian partner. We have the ideas worth saving to have an amazing time in Albuquerque.
- Go for a ride on the Sandia Peak Tramway at 10,000 feet above in the air. See the eye-popping view of the Sandia Mountains from the peak as you ride the tram and take your partner into your arms.
- Another aerial date would be taking a balloon ride for two with companies like Air Carriage. Being in the home of International Balloon Fiesta has its perks as you can take your crush on a flying date.
- Visit the Los Poblanos Lavender Farm and spend a memorable weekend dipped in the aroma of Lavender flowers. Enjoy the luxury of the farm and feel the heavenly flowers light up your mood and day.
- Seeing the Albuquerque Old Town is a date that you will never forget. Being here will feel like you are in a fantasyland of old vigas and adobe nooks.
- Standard yet fun idea will be going to the Pueblo Deco Theater to catch a movie or show.