Meet Your Partner in Portland with Our Asian Dating Tips
Having no ideas when you are new to the dating world is nothing to feel sad about! Let Iwantasian.com be your guide and start listening to the advice we have to offer to nail your first, second, and all other dates.
- People who love outdoor activities will Portland the perfect destination. You can go to Forest Park, The Fireside, or Papa Haydn for adventurous sports and breathtaking views to share with your Asian date.
- Poland Art Museum is a place where you can have an iconic date. This will be an evening filled with fun, interactive events, performances, and food.
- If you love drinking and hanging out at bars and breweries, then pick up the Portland Distillery Passport and take a tour to different distilleries and taste the beer at all of them.
- Instead of doing something out of the ordinary, think about shopping and snacks. It will give you a lot of time to talk with your new partner and learn more about their personality.
- Go to the chic, minimalist chain Tea Bar to enjoy hot tea, matcha lattes, or visit places like Barista or Never Coffee for a standard yet classic first date.