Need tips for Asian dating in Edmonton? We have you covered!
Any Asian dating in Edmonton will know that there is no guide for date ideas readily available. Here we will give you all the advice you need to make a date a special one. Let’s jump straight in:
- Block 1912 is an excellent option for any first date. You will find live jazz music along with plenty of drinks. The ability to relish one another’s company was never easier.
- Really get the heart pumping by heading down to the indoor amusement park, Galaxyland. You will get to know all about each other as you enjoy the famous Mindbender.
- Want a touch of Asia on your date, then head to Little Hong Kong. This quaint hideaway is fashioned in a Victorian-era Hong Kong style and sports several Asian cocktails for you to enjoy.
- The Filipino ice cream parlor in town is an absolute must. No matter what time of year, it is always time for ice cream when Yelo’d have such a unique variation on a date. This is perfect if things are heating up.
- If you love the outdoors and want to relish some fresh air and a hike while getting to know each other. Elk Island National Park is excellent for all outdoor picnicking, canoeing, and even a chance to tour the bison handling facility.