Asian Dating? Here are some tips on where to go in Toronto!
If you start Asian dating in the city and seek advice or ideas on where to go, this quick guide is for you. Toronto is full of some spectacular Asian dating spots; here are a few for you to choose from:
- Tandem bike riding on the Toronto Islands is an absolute must for a first date. You will get to know each other while enjoying the beautiful view.
- Visit the jaw-droppingly gorgeous Trinity Bellwoods Park for a pleasant stroll and a picnic. This quiet and very romantic park has some of the most astonishing pieces of architecture in Toronto.
- If you are looking for a more luxurious destination, the Fairmont Royal York is the place to go. Relish some delicious pastries and sandwiches for tea, and then head on up for a walk through the rooftop gardens.
- If food is your thing, then taking the Kensington Market Toronto Food Tour is perfect for you. With more than seven stops on the way, you can enjoy one another company while sampling some of the best flavors Toronto has to propose.
- Take in the Scarborough Bluffs' spectacular views, ideal no matter what time of year you decide to go, you won't be disappointed.